HOW TO CLEAN YOUR PIPE
Cleaning your pipe is fairly simple and there are only a few things to consider.
1. Always clean your pipe when you are finished smoking it. This is true for any pipe.
2. Let the pipe cool and gently remove the stem. Run a pipe cleaner through the stem and through the stummel until all the moisture and tobacco is removed.
3. Using a pipe tool, gently rub the inside of the bowl to knock loose any remaining tobacco. Don’t leave any tobacco in the bottom of the bowl.
4. Replace the stem and wipe off the outside of the pipe. Do not wipe the inside of the pipe chamber.
5. Carefully blow through the stem to push out any remaining tobacco that may have clogged the draught hole.
Parts of a Standard Tobacco Pipe